Are you behind on your payments or facing foreclosure?
Interest rate about to reset higher? You have Options!
A LOAN MODIFICATION MAYBE THE ANSWER
BEWARE! NOT HAVING ALL THE INFORMATION MAY COST YOU TIME, MONEY & YOUR FAMILIES HOME
STOP - Before you pay thousands of dollars to a
Loan Modification Company - Read On!
The mortgage meltdown and housing crisis have found many homeowners facing the very real possibility of losing their homes. Desperate homeowners have paid thousand of dollars to companies for a Loan Modification without even knowing if they qualify! DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
Your lender works with you to modify your existing loan to make it affordable and keep you and your family in your home. The lender may lower your interest rate, extend the term, reduce the principle, forgive the late fees or a combination
A Loan Modification is the #1 way to stop or prevent foreclosure
Did you know, More than 50% of foreclosures could be prevented if people just contacted their Lenders?
Our team of professionals teach you what you need to know:
- Who qualifies for a Loan Modification
- What is the number 1 thing Lenders want to know
- How to put together a WINNING Modification Package
- Insider tips for negotiating with your lender
- step by step instructions
WHY YOU SHOULD ORDER THIS GUIDE RIGHT NOW!
- My rate adjusted and I can't afford the new payment
- I have a hardship that caused me to fall behind on payments
- Trying to sell my home but no equity and running out of time
- Facing Foreclosure
Successful Loan Modification
You CAN DO IT YOURSELF with
The Complete Loan Modification Guide!©
You have questions, we have the answers. Stop the frustrations, stress and embarrasment there is a solution
Bankruptcy And Foreclosure are not the only options
Time is not on your side! Act now to save your home
Get Back On Track!
We're here to help! Our goal is keeping families in their homes
Why pay thousands of dollars to a third party with NO GUARANTEE of the outcome?
Typical Fees for a Loan Modification:
- $1500 for a loan up to $350,000
- $2000 for a loan up to $750,000
- $2500 for a loan up to $1,000,000
- $3500 for a loan over $1,000,000
- Step by step instructions to guide you thru the process
- Specific forms required by the lender
- Lender Contact information
- What lender’s need to approve your modification
- Learn how to lower or eliminate lender fees
- Know Your legal rights
Easy to read and easy to follow step by step instructions to successfully modify your home loan to NEW, AFFORDABLE MONTHLY PAYMENTS
There are many companies offering to help you with the Loan Modification process - BEWARE - before you pay thousands of dollars with NO GUARANTEE - take the time to learn all about the Loan Modification Process